– A suitable amount of Complete Hair Oil is to be applied to scalp and rubbed gently for 3 minutes once or twice daily or as directed by physician.
– An oil bath of complete oil should be done once a week.
– Complete oil should be used for at least 3 – 4 months
– There is no contraindication for Complete Hair Oil.
– Complete Hair Oil is supplied in a bottles of 60 ml and 120 ml.
– Emu oil
– Olive oil
– Wheat germ oil
– Sesame oil
– Castor oil
– Rocket oil
Complete Hair Oil:
– Is characterized by a unique ability to penetrate skin layers and reach the highest concentration of hair follicles and supply of vitamins and minerals, fatty acids and amino acids because it contains many of the fatty acid similar in structure to human skin allowing the body to benefit fully from the components of the Emu oil.
– Has a role to help in preventing the substance DHT topically on the scalp (which is one of the causes of hair loss).
– It has a high capacity to carry plant oils and transport its nutrients to the hair follicle.
– Doesn’t clog skin pores which helps in hair growth healthy.
Complete hair oil contains several natural oils rich in vitamins and minerals necessary for hair growth in a healthy way like wheat germ oil, olive oil, sesame oil, rocket oil and castor oil, it is useful oils to nourish hair follicles, containing:
– Fatty acids (oleic acid, linolenic acid, palmitic acid, mystiric acid).
– Amino acids (arginine, cystien, methionine, tyrosine, lysine, phenyl alanine).
– Minerals (calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium, selenium).
– Antioxidants (zinc, selenium, poly phenols, vitamin E, vitamin C).
Complete Hair Oil has high ability to penetrate skin and access to the hair follicle by various types of nutrients to give excellent results in the elimination of hair loss, dryness and restore vitality to damaged hair result from using chemical substances such as pigment and materials used for hair softening.
– To eliminate the problems of hair loss in all grades.
– In cases of split ends and dry hair.
– As adjunctive therapy in cases of Alopecia Areata.