A thin layer is to be applied on the inflamed skin two times daily or
as directed by physician.
– There is no contraindication for FAST CARE cream.
– Tube of 50 gm.
Moisturizing cream for irritant skin.
Does not contain cortisone or harmful materials to the skin.
– Zinc Oxide
– Olive Oil
– Emu Oil
– Has astringent effect which calming down irritations and skin inflammations by presence of Zinc Oxide.
– Has moisturizing effect control itching and inflammations of skin by presence of Emu Oil.
– Makes oily barrier prevents skin contact with irritants like (sweat & urine) by presence of Olive Oil.
– Synergistic antimicrobial action which prevents development to secondary infection by presence of Borax & Irgasan.
– Has high safety profile so can prescribed for neonate.
FAST CARE cream used in cases of:
– Diaper rash.
– Soothing the skin in sweat rash and insect bites.
– Prevent and control sun burns.
– Topical soothing in pinworm infestation.
– Sunburn and skin infections as a result of bedwetting and incontinence.
– Prevent bed sores.