Hypersensitivity to ketoconazole, Precaution & warning
– Not for ophthalmic use.
– If a potent topical corticosteroid has been used previously in the treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis, a recovery period of 2 weeks should be allowed before using the cream, as an increased incidence of steroid induced skin sensitisation has been reported when no recovery period is allowed.
– Store in temperature below 30 C.
– Tube of 40 gm cream
Each 100 gm contains: Ketoconazole 2 gm
– Tinea pedis (athlete’s foot)
– Tinea versicolor
– Tinea corporis
– Seborrhoeic dermatitis
– Candidal intertrigo (sweat rash)
– Cream should be applied to the affected areas once or twice daily, depending on the severity of the infection. The treatment should be continued until a few days after the disappearance of all signs and symptoms.
– Treatment period depending on the doctor’s opinion